Race car driver Roy Salvadori died on Sunday, June 3, at the age of 90. He was best known in the U.S. as the teammate of Carroll Shelby, the automotive impresario who was Salvadori's co-driver when they won Le Mans in 1959.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!