When the grid lined up at the Autódromo José Carlos Pace in Brazil there were just 71 laps, almost 306 kilometers, until the end of the 2013 season. Sometimes the circuit in Interlagos is deciding a Championship winner or showcasing new talent, and sometimes it's merely deciding a winner. This year was the latter.
On November 25, Sebastian Vettel took sixth place at the Brazilian Gran Prix, earning him enough points to take the 2012 Formula One Driver's Championship. It wouldn't be an F1 season finale without some drama, though, and this season, it came in the form of allegations by Ferrari that the Red Bull driver made an illegal pass under a yellow light.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX