Hyperloop Transportation Technologies has signed a deal with the government of Slovakia to explore building a three-country Hyperloop.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Apr 12, 2015
According to a report from Automotive News, bodies for the Bentley Bentayga will be shipped from Bratislava to Crewe, England, where they will be finished into fully operational vehicles.
- Brandon Turkus
- Apr 26, 2014
Lamborghini is known for many, many things. Beautiful, exotic and expressive styling, extreme performance and eye-watering prices are Lambo hallmarks. But the Raging Bull is perhaps best known for building its cars by hand... in Slovakia?
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models