Richard Branson is familiar to anyone who follows biofuel news or the hairstyles of millionaires. This week, Saab UK sat down with Mr. Virgin for a talk about biofuels, hydrogen and more. Here are my five favorite bits:
Saab UK has released a teaser taste of its interview with Sir Richard Branson on biofuels, his personal actions to reduce his carbon footprint and his latest idea: creating the first carbon-neutral resort in the Caribbean, on his home of Necker Island. The interview will be published in full on Thursday at the Saab Biopower UK website.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies