Richard Branson is familiar to anyone who follows biofuel news or the hairstyles of millionaires. This week, Saab UK sat down with Mr. Virgin for a talk about biofuels, hydrogen and more. Here are my five favorite bits:
Although is was hardly a surprise to anyone who's been following biofuels recently, the official wraps finally came off of the new Virgin Fuels enterprise Sunday, funded by Virgin Group and that sometimes annoying gazillionaire Sir Richard Branson. Virgin Fuels will invest up to $400 million in renewable energy initiatives in the next three years, and the first recipient is Cilion, a newly formed ethanol producer in California. Neither Virgin nor Cilion announced the amount of the investment, bu
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies