Brammo CEO Craig Bramscher is looking to take a few plays from the Tesla Motors playbook by using its electric-vehicle wizardry to go public, and even plans to go after the same investment bankers that helped the California automaker with its IPO three years ago.
Brammo Electric Sports Car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX