We have all seen the team-building exercise where people fall backward and trust other team members to catch them. The Dutch military has its own version, where a Leopard tank barrels towards a group at full speed and everyone hopes it stops in time. It's like a your average brake test, but with a 68.7-ton tank in place of a car and human life on the line.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Brake Test Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!