NASCAR handed down its ruling yesterday on Carl Edwards' retaliatory wreck of Brad Keselowski during the Kobalt Tools 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway last Sunday. The Roush Fenway Racing team driver will be subjected to a three-race probation that covers the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway on March 21, the Goody's Fast Pain Relief 500 at Martinsville Speedway on March 28 and the Subway Fresh Fit 600 at Phoenix International Raceway on April 10.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX