The 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show is nearly upon us, which means automakers will be trotting out more new or updated models in the coming weeks. Brabus, while not a major automaker, will also be there, and it's bringing something an all-new creation to further its stable of insanely fast machines. We don't have any details to spill regarding this latest Brabus bullet, but the tuning house has just released this photo to tease our emotions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX