Brabus has taken the time to work over the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe in the company's trademark over-the-top style. The result is the Brabus Bullit Coupe, which is headed for a debut at the Geneva Motor Show this week, complete with an 800-horsepower version of the same V12 found under the hood of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. That kind of craziness is so beautiful, it almost brings a tear to our eye.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Sep 12, 2007
Click the pic above for more high-res shots of the BRABUS Bullit.
- Alex Nunez
- Sep 10, 2007
Click image for high-res gallery
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models