Brabus has taken the time to work over the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe in the company's trademark over-the-top style. The result is the Brabus Bullit Coupe, which is headed for a debut at the Geneva Motor Show this week, complete with an 800-horsepower version of the same V12 found under the hood of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. That kind of craziness is so beautiful, it almost brings a tear to our eye.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX