Last week, California politicians (Gov. Schwarzenegger and state Democrats, mostly) reached an agreement on a massive greenhouse gas emissions law. Yesterday, BP America announced it will work with the Governor to "develop workable, market-based strategies for implementation of climate change legislation to reduce greenhouse gas emissions throughout California".
The Houston Chronicle sat down with BP America chairman Robert Malone for a Q & A on a variety of topics relating to the energy giant's stake in oil, the future of oil and what kind of car he drives. It's well worth reading, and here are a few choice quotes from the man who could have a lot of impact on how we power our cars.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies