2009 Porsche Boxster S with PDK – Click above for high-res image gallery
In keeping with Porsche tradition, the next iteration of the Boxster will benefit from styling tweaks that only the most hardened auto-fanatic would recognize. These latest shots from AutoGespot show Porsche's mid-ship masterpiece undergoing testing at the Nurburgring and give those of us who care, a brief glimpse of what's to come.
Last week was big for Porsche as the automaker produced the 200,000th Boxster. The Boxster line, which now includes the fixed-roof Cayman variant, is in the midst of its tenth year on the road. Production of the Boxster and Cayman exceeded 27,000 cars for FY 05/06, reflecting the model's growth since its introduction. At that time, Porsche expected 15,000 cars to be produced annually.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX