We've previously reported that Porsche thinks the 911 is a great candidate for a hybrid drivetrain. It appears the company is headed for an all-hybrid future.
The Geneva Motor Show is one of the world's most tech-forward auto shows. There are nine separate areas devoted to different types of transportation; everything from concepts and new production debuts to tuners and electric cars make their way to Switzerland's capital every March. Autoblog alone covered almost 90 new vehicles. Here are some of our favorites:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX