Car Club USA travels to Bowling Green, KY to document the annual Corvette Homecoming, where owners travel from around the country to reconnect with the manufacturing birthplace of their vehicles.
Bowling Green Factory
UAW members have voted nearly unanimously in favor of authorizing a strike at the General Motors factory in Bowling Green, KY, home of the Chevrolet Corvette. As we explained yesterday, though, just because the plants 800 workers have authorized a walkout doesn't mean a strike is a sure thing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX