QT Wildcat 500DKR - click above for high-res image gallery
Once you and your jet propelled kayak have beaten Top Gear's Richard Hammond -- driving a seriously modified Range Rover, at that – well, what else is there to do? Fly that sucker off Niagara Falls, that's what. Not immediately, of course, there are plenty of details to work out before taking the 167-foot plunge. In the meantime, Shaun Baker will take his kayak and its propulsion system, a compact two-stroke engine and waterjet drive akin to that of a jet ski, and refine both his technique
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!