QT Wildcat 500DKR - click above for high-res image gallery
Once you and your jet propelled kayak have beaten Top Gear's Richard Hammond -- driving a seriously modified Range Rover, at that – well, what else is there to do? Fly that sucker off Niagara Falls, that's what. Not immediately, of course, there are plenty of details to work out before taking the 167-foot plunge. In the meantime, Shaun Baker will take his kayak and its propulsion system, a compact two-stroke engine and waterjet drive akin to that of a jet ski, and refine both his technique
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX