This year's Barrett-Jackson Auction featured twelve pairs of classic cars, of which seven pairs were sold as matched sets. One of the pairs being offered included two 1969 Boss Mustangs. The pair of black 'Stangs both have white stripes and 4 speed gearboxes. One is a 429 while the other has the high winding 302 that ran in the halcyon days of Trans-Am. Each engine features the dual four barrel Holley carburetor setup (you do remember what carbs are don't you?). The pair are fully restored and s
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX