What was happening in 1951? Among other things, the Korean War, Mickey Mantle's first game for the New York Yankees, average home prices of $9,000, gasoline prices of 19 cents a gallon and the AC Ace and Ford Country Squire greeted the world. It was also the year for this public service announcement, Borrowed Power, a production of the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety and Pennsylvania State College.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX