2011 Think City - Click above for high-res image gallery
Aside from the environmental argument for moving away from imported fuels toward electric-powered transportation, the case is often made that energy independence is important for national security. Charles Gassenheimer, CEO of Ener1, whose Enerdel subsidiary makes the lithium ion batteries that will power the Th!nk City, has said himself that, "The last thing we want is to trade dependence on foreign oil for dependence on foreign batteries." Ironic it is, then, that questions are now being raise
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX