For some time now speculation about Bugatti's next megacar has been running rampant. The car world got nice and teased recently when a "teaser" shot of a new Bug got itself "leaked." Named the Bordeaux, very little is known about the concept past the point that it has eight tailpipes. However, Dr Franz-Josef Pfaegen, lord of Bugatti's Molsheim manor, sat down with Autocar and spilled some high priced beans.
Following the release of a couple of teaser images showing what was tipped as an upcoming new model from Bugatti, the automotive press has been all up in a frenzy speculating over the form that the highly anticipated new car will take. But while the conclusion was that the car would be unveiled to the public at the upcoming Frankfurt Auto Show, new reports suggest otherwise.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX