Volkswagen has announced that the 2011 Jetta will make the 'trip' to its homeland next year and will start at €20,900 ($28,941 U.S.) in Germany. Promising to inject "a new dimension of quality to the saloons of the compact class," that opening gambit price will get you the 103-horsepower, 1.2 TSI model in Trendline trim. Big spenders can get in at the top of the pile by choosing the Highline trim with the 2.0 TDI DSG for €29,950 ($41,473 U.S.).
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX