Graco, the carseat manufacturer that recalled 3.8 million toddler and booster seats back in February has just added an extra 403,000 seats to its recall. That's arguably not the big news, though - the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration wants a further 1.8 million infant seats added to the recall.
As any parent will tell you, not all children are the same. Some are tall, some are short. Some are slim, and some are... less slim, if you catch our politically correct drift. This raises an interesting question: Do overweight children need specifically engineered safety seats?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX