While RM Auction is still gearing up for the Leggenae e Passione event at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, rival auction house Bonhams is returning to the Aston Martin Works Service at the old factory in Newport Pagnell for its tenth annual auction of historic Aston Martin and Lagonda automobiles and automobilia. To date, the yearly event has generated a whopping £14 million in sales, and with good reason: The auction always features a tempting array of classic British sportscars and such
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX