These are the funky quintet of five custom Ford Focus STs that were teased not long ago, built by Tanner Foust Racing, Bojix, M&J Enterprises, Galpin Auto Sports and Steeda Autosports.
As popular as their vehicles are with aftermarket customizers, Ford wouldn't miss out on something like the SEMA show. And while the Mustang and various Ford trucks play a big role in the Blue Oval booth this year, a significant part of the Motor Company's exposition centers around the latest Focus.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!