That bike-friendly city of Bogota finally came to the conclusion that two wheels are worth seven days, not just one. The Colombian capital, which has been hosting car-free days regularly since 2000, expanded the idea and held its first-ever car-free week earlier this month, Treehugger says. Coordinated by the organization "Mejor en Bici" ("Better on Bike"), the event spurred about 600,000 people a day to leave their cars at home.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!