History Channel brings back American Restoration with a new cast and a new premise. Bodie Stroud hosts five shops across the country restoring vintage items.
Bodie Stroud showers some resto-mod love on the 1956 Ford F-100 pickup, turning it into the BSI X-100. Except for the vintage body, almost everything else is custom-built or custom-fitted, from the steel chassis and independent front suspension to the tubbed bed and Ford F-150 King Ranch gauges. It's not cheap, though...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX