During the keynote session of the Alternative Fuel and Vehicle Institute conference last May, Bobby Rahal, head of Rahal Letterman Racing, gave a talk that described his role (click and scroll down a bit) in helping the Indy Racing League move to using 100 percent ethanol fuel. In short, Rahal was fully behind the move to the biofuel. Turns out, ethanol isn't fully behind Rahal.
We had just reported that an agreement to reunite the estranged U.S. open wheel racing series of the Indy Racing League and Champ Car World Series was all but inked, and now it is officially official. The two sides have issues a press release revealing the IRL founder and CEO Tony George, who occasioned the split in the first place, and the owners of Champ Car have officially signed a deal to bring the two series together again. We reported already on all of the logistical hurdles that had to be
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX