The conservative movement in the U.S. has taken a decidedly negative approach to the Affordable Care Act (or ObamaCare, as some call it). What we didn't know was that the law is like having to buy a Chevrolet Volt.
V-Vehicle started with a strategy of secrecy and keeps on walking down the same path. A bit of corporate glad-handing brought the company's prototype vehicle to elected officials and DOE representatives in D.C. yesterday and, true to form, the event was off-limits to the general public (just like a similar event for Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and others in Louisiana last week). The car is making the rounds to boost the company's efforts to pull down a $320 million loan from the DOE's Advanced
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies