Bob Bondurant and his wife Patricia exchanged vows on the tarmac of the Monaco Formula One track on May 14. Spectators who gathered for the F1 race were treated to a different kind of spectacle when the two walked out onto the track with a handful of friends and family as witnesses. Bondurant has a special affinity for the Monaco course – he snagged a fourth-place finish there in 1966 and helped film the legendary movie Grand Prix on the track as well. While the Bondurants were already mar
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!