Fiat's attempting to entice drivers away from the Miata. Will it work?
Proving that there's a first time for everything, 79-year-old racing legend Bob Bondurant recently jumped behind the wheel of one of his popular driving school's Chevrolet Sonic LTZ hatchbacks for a bit of drifting. But wait, how does someone drift a turbocharged front-wheel drive subcompact? Just like high schoolers have been doing for years: Lunch trays.
Bob Bondurant and his wife Patricia exchanged vows on the tarmac of the Monaco Formula One track on May 14. Spectators who gathered for the F1 race were treated to a different kind of spectacle when the two walked out onto the track with a handful of friends and family as witnesses. Bondurant has a special affinity for the Monaco course – he snagged a fourth-place finish there in 1966 and helped film the legendary movie Grand Prix on the track as well. While the Bondurants were already mar
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!