In an effort to curb accidents and road deaths - there are no working traffic lights and last year more than 380 fatalities occurred in 2,204 reported accidents - the West African country of Sierra Leone is adding a requirement to the process of earning a driver's license: drivers-to-be must play a board game before they take their driving test, Mirror reports.
Car enthusiasts, rejoice! Our beloved racecar in the evergreen Hasbro board game Monopoly has been saved. The Monopoly-loving world has spoken, and the newest game piece is... a cat. In a democratic move, Hasbro let the Internet decide which token would be kicked off the game board, and, in the end, it was the lowly iron that will now get locked away in the Monopoly vault. Bye-bye iron, hello kitty.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX