2010 BMW M6 – Click above for high-res image gallery
Stiff competition from Volkswagen and Toyota failed to unseat BMW's 5-liter V10 engine as the best engine in the world for the second year in a row, according to the judges presenting at the International Engine of the Year Awards 2006 held at Engine Expo in Stuttgart, Germany. The powerplant also beat out other entrants to win in the categories of Best Performance Engine and Best Above 4.0-liters. BMW also received kudos for the Z4 M's 3.2-liter and twin-turbodiesel 3.0
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX