G-Power M5 Hurricane RR – Click above for high-res image gallery
The Alpina B5 has been spotted a couple of times and seen front and back, so it's pretty clear what we'll be in for. However, before the car's official unveiling at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in July, Alpina has released a sketch of what will be one of the hottest 5ers that doesn't begin with an "M." There will be two turbos stuck to the engine lurking behind that highly slatted front end, and we're told that "there will be an eye towards fuel economy with this car." But presumably, just one
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX