BMW Motorsport Parts come to the U.S. – Click above for high-res image
The ultimate driving machine is getting the ultimate computing machine. OK, maybe that's an exaggeration, but BMW has reached an agreement with Intel to use their new Albert 2 supercomputer at the BMW/Sauber Development Center near Zürich, Switzerland. The Albert 2 is only 60th on the list of world's fastest supercomputers at 12.8 teraflops per second. We think that's even quicker than the 20,000 RPM F1 engines.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies