All grown up, the R1200GS shows off its anniversary suite – Click above for high-res image gallery
Swiss citizens Mark Dembitz and Clarisse Von Wunschheim are planning to ride their BMW F 650 GS motorcycles from Beijing to Istanbul to drum up awareness of global climate change. Along the way, the duo will stop at schools and universities to "teach children and students about global warming, motivating them to join us in being aware of their impact on the environment and in making small changes to their lives that will contribute towards a better and cleaner world for everyone."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies