BMW Clever concept - Click above for high-res image gallery
Over at the BMW Blog, they have managed to get hold of a copy of what is believed to be BMW's 2009 product introduction roadmap. The Munich automaker will be introducing a wide array of new production vehicles next year including a new Z4 roadster and hybrid versions of both the new 7-series sedan and the X6 "whatever it is." Perhaps most interestingly, the roadmap indicates that two different electrically-driven concepts will appear next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX