Don't expect an official confirmation from BMW for another week, but some of the automaker's anticipated updates to its 2011 E92/E93 (3 Series Coupe/3 Series Convertible) have already leaked into cyberspace. The team over at Bimmerfile is reporting that the exterior of both models will receive revised "sporty" front fascias, complete with LED lights and minor tweaks to the interior. Turbocharged 335i models optioned with either the M Sport Package or the standard Sport Package will be fitted wit
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!