BMW 760 – Click above for high-res image gallery
Although BMW's flagship 7 Series sedan has traditionally been available with twelve cylinders under the hood, the latest F01 chassis has so far been headlined by the company's twin-turbo V8. If these spy shots are anything to go by, however, the eight-cylinder turbo is about to get some company,
BMW's current E65/66 7-Series has been roundly bashed since its introduction in 2002, and it's creeping up on retirement. Whether it was deserving of all the uproar or not is down to taste, but following up the classically styled E38 while also making a turn toward a new ethos is a 1-2 punch of controversy. BMW's finally grown into its flame surfacing, and the 2009 7-Series has been nabbed in its peculiar paisley camouflage.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies