Click above for a high-res gallery of the ACS1 Cabrio.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Nov 6, 2007
Since it's launch in 2004, BMW has sold 470,000 1-series models throughout the world, and with the upcoming 1-series coupe, the automaker expects those numbers to increase, particularly when U.S. sales begin at the end of this month.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models