BMW is certainly no fan of the new corporate average fuel economy regulations and for the most part the new fifth generation 7-series debuting this fall is a big middle finger salute to the whole premise. Nonetheless, BMW is incorporating some technology to help the fuel efficiency of its flagship. The Munich carmaker is using aluminum for much of the suspension to help reign in the mass. The 7 is also expected to eventually get either the Two-Mode or mild hybrid systems that it has in developme
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Bmw 7 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!