We haven't shown you new spy shots of the upcoming redesigned BMW Z4 for, oh, at least a couple of weeks, but the latest pics reveal the hardtop convertible's final shape with only minimal covering. That psychedelic applique aside, we can easily see now that the new Z4 will be an evolutionary step for the design of this little roadster. What it will do is wipe clean the Bangle-inspired design elements that made the current car such a visual mess from every angle. It will get the clean, sculpted
Bmw Z4 Retractable Roof
We're seen the spy shots, so the revelation that BMW's next generation Z4 will be equipped with a folding hard top isn't much of a surprise. The mules undergoing testing show a two-piece metal unit that should be able to fold neatly into the trunk, while not infringing too heavily on luggage space.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies