While the notion of an M-tuned SUV may have seemed inconceivable just a few years ago, the BMW X5 M and X6 M are by now a reality. And it's already been hinted that the M-powered SUV family is set to gain a new diesel-powered member.
Bmw X6 M Diesel
If you've had trouble slotting the BMW X6 M into any existing vehicle category in the past, we have bad news for you: it's probably not gonna get easier. BMW has released a teaser video for "A new chapter powered by M," featuring none other than the X6 M. It appears the go-fast guys and gals at BMW are up to something entertaining, as the portly crossover is subtly blurred throughout the duration of this short clip. We do get a glimpse of the vehicle's badge work. Even through the haze, it's cle
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!