If you think BMW toned down its third-generation X5 CUV a little too much with its latest redesign, the new M Performance Parts line of optional parts may give you a chance to inject in a new sense of style.
Bmw X5 Xdrive35i
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Feb 7, 2010
2011 BMW X5 - Click above for high-res image gallery. Click here to watch video.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models