Bmw X5 Diesel
BMW has initiated a recall for some diesel-powered 2011 X5 sports activity vehicles. The German automaker says that faulty welds in the power steering belt tensioner could have "incipient cracks" that could lead to a malfunction over time. If that occurs, the vehicle could lose its power-assisted steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX