As a relatively compact crossover, you might expect the BMW X3 to be available – in this climate even in the United States – with a four-cylinder engine. But that wasn't the case until now, as BMW has announced the availability of its TwinPower Turbo four to replace the 3.0-liter six-cylinder mill in the X3 xDrive28i.
Bmw X3 Xdrive28i
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX