With the style-driven BMW X4 coming along in development, it looks like some of the forthcoming crossover's design could trickle over to its utilitarian sibling, the X3. Captured in these spy shots, it appears that the 2015 BMW X3 is preparing for a minor facelift, and from what we can tell, the biggest change will center on the CUV's headlights.
Bmw X3 Spy Shots
Boy howdy does that camouflage make it difficult to suss out what's underneath! BMW's cooking up a new X3, expected to drop in 2011, and the changes don't look to be huge. The smallest SAV – BMW's acronym for Stupid Ass Sports Activity Vehicle – will get rhinoplasty to bring some Concept CS cues to the X3. The heavy camo on the rear windows suggest that BMW might be addressing some of the awkwardness that afflicts the current model, a definite plus. Word is that much sweat will be ex
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX