BMW board chairman Harald Kruger gives just a few small hints about what the iNext will look like.
Almost two weeks ago, we reported that BMW may be bringing a concept to the 2014 Beijing Motor Show that could herald a flagship 9 Series model that would be better suited to do battle with the tip-top of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class range than the current 7 Series. Well, here it is. This is the Vision Future Luxury Concept, and straight away, it looks suited to the role of ultra-luxury flagship.
Excited by BMW's new Vision EfficientDynamics concept car? So are we. But while the rest of us have to wait another couple of weeks to see the future-think show car at the Bavarian automaker's show stand in Frankfurt, one lucky enthusiast got an early glimpse while visiting the company's flagship BMW Welt in Munich.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX