BMW has released its mile-long list of model changes for 2015. It's mostly comprised of tiny tweaks to options packages, pricing or trim colors, but there are a few interesting new features in there too. One thing all buyers will notice is that as of July 1, the company's destination charge increases by $25, to $950 for all of its models.
Bmw Track Handling Package
After getting a chance to drive the BMW M235i earlier this year, we mentioned our regret at not being able to sample the lighter and less powerful 228i Coupe. We'd like to have seen how close the latter could get to the former, noting that "there's a lot of room for upgrades with the $11,000 retail difference." BMW is closing that performance gap slightly, announcing that a Track Handling Package will join the options sheet for the 2015 228i Coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX