You can see all sorts of things in Manhattan's boroughs, but camouflaged automaker mules aren't common. At least BMW's crazy whirl-filled disguise stands a chance of escaping notice in the hustle and bustle. GMInsideNews forum member GeneralMischief didn't walk by this extra-sinister X6 without realizing that something wicked is going on. Cameraphone shots of the exterior are all we have to go on at this point, but the conspicuous location of camo – on the front and rear fascias and on the
In its 93 year history, BMW has only produced two generations of the 6-Series: the original from 1976 to 1989, and the current model introduced in 2003. But these days a product cycle over five years is growing long in the proverbial tooth, so the Bavarian automaker is preparing to launch the third-generation 6 by 2011.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX