Alex Zanardi just can't get racing out of his system. Despite losing both of his legs in a CART crash back in 2001, Zanardi has stayed competitive in auto racing (as well as Paralympics cycling), and according to Auto123.com, the Italian racer is now looking to join BMW in the DTM racing series.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!