Alex Zanardi just can't get racing out of his system. Despite losing both of his legs in a CART crash back in 2001, Zanardi has stayed competitive in auto racing (as well as Paralympics cycling), and according to Auto123.com, the Italian racer is now looking to join BMW in the DTM racing series.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX