Mini 50 Mayfair -- Click above for high-res image gallery
Bmw Peugeot Partnership
BMW has said "non, merci" to continuing its diesel engine partnership with PSA Peugeot Citroen. The two automakers began working together two years ago to create 1.4- and 1.6-liter gasoline engines for BMW's MINI and PSA cars. Despite both companies at the end of last year looking at expanding their joint research into a high-tech engine, the synergies weren't providing the cost benefits desired with the small engine, so the affair has come to an end.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX